Showing all 14 results
- iHealth – Home COVID Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $3.95/test) $39.50 / pack of 10 tests ($3.95 per test)Add to cart
- iHealth – Home COVID Tests (Carton of 180 Tests – $3.95/test) $711.00 / carton of 180 testsAdd to cart
- Celltrion – Home COVID Tests (Box of 25 Tests – $4.99/test) $124.75 / box of 25 tests ($4.99 per test)Add to cart
- Celltrion – Home COVID Tests (Carton of 600 Tests- $4.99/test) $2,994.00 / carton of 600 testsAdd to cart
- FlowFlex – Home COVID Tests (Pack of 10 tests – $5.39/test) $53.90 / pack of 10 tests ($5.39 per test)Add to cart
- FlowFlex – Home COVID Tests (Carton of 300 Tests – $5.39/test) $1,617.00 / carton of 300 testsAdd to cart
COVID OTC Rapid Antigen Test Kits – FlowFlex – Pack of 12Read more
COVID At-Home Rapid PCR Test Kit – Lucira – Box of 1 TestRead more
COVID At-Home Rapid PCR Test Kit – Lucira – CartonRead more
- Sienna – Home COVID Tests (Box of 25 tests – $3.99/test) $99.75 / box of 25 tests ($3.99 per test)Add to cart
- Sienna – Home COVID Tests (Carton of 1,225 tests – $3.99/test) $4,887.75 / carton of 1,225 testsAdd to cart
COVID OTC Rapid Antigen Test Kits – CareStart – Box of 2 TestsRead more
Home COVID Test – IndicAid – Box of 25 TestsRead more
- COVID-19 Virtual Testing Program Starting as low as $5.99 / testRead more
COVID-19 Antigen Test Kits
As COVID-19 continues to spread in communities around the world, thorough and accurate testing remains a crucial tool for accurately diagnosing and isolating those infected with the virus.
Antigen test kits allow you to effectively determine if an individual has COVID-19, even if they aren’t actively presenting symptoms. That can enable them to isolate and avoid passing the virus on to others.
What Are Rapid Antigen Testing Kits?
Rapid antigen testing kits detect active COVID-19 infections by identifying SARS-CoV-2 antigens in collected samples of nasal and throat fluids.
Antigens are molecules of a virus that trigger a response from the body’s immune system. When your body detects these unfamiliar antigens, it responds by producing antibodies that bind to the antigens and help your immune system expel the virus.
In COVID-19 antigen testing, samples are collected and tested to determine if distinctive COVID-19 spike protein antigens are present. Samples are applied to a testing paper strip that contains specially formulated antibodies chosen to bind to the SARS-CoV-2 protein antigens. If binding occurs, the test presents positive results to indicate an active COVID-19 infection.
It’s important to note the difference between antigen and antibody testing for COVID-19 exposures. Antigen testing will detect an active infection but will not identify past infections because the antigens have already been expelled.
What Antigen Kits Does SUNLINE Offer?
SUNLINE Supply offers many options for high-quality FDA-certified rapid COVID-19 antigen testing kits. You can order in any quantity you need, from one box to 100+, to ensure you have enough tests to keep your staff, patients or family safe and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Why Choose SUNLINE Supply for COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kits?
SUNLINE Supply is a subsidiary of Arnold’s Office Furniture specially formed to provide isolation gowns, disposable gloves, masks and other supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ll do whatever it takes to ensure you have a supply of rapid antigen tests to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Our team has over 80 years of experience importing high-quality products from trusted manufacturers through reliable supply chains. We keep an extensive supply of in-stock products with competitive pricing so we can meet bulk orders and help you stock up without stretching your budget.
View our catalog of COVID-19 test kits and purchase today to get high-accuracy kits at a low price.